K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Winner Seunghoon says he dated a top star before


Article: 'Radio Star' Winner Seunghoon, "I dated a top star in the past, keeping it secret was the most important"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+542, -73] Park Bo Young. My friend is an entertainment industry journalist. I don't care whether you believe it or not.

2. [+454, -45] Lee Seunghoon carried the show today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+413, -51] Charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like his personal outfits better ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+71, -12] Isn't Park Bo Young considered a top star?

5. [+71, -72] Honestly, I was a Winner fan but he's such a loser... The top star he dated must be upset that he's talking about her like this. I used to think celebrities who talk about dating a top star in the past were big losers, I didn't expect Winner to be one of them.

6. [+63, -18] He could've talked more about it. It was very cool how he ended the story gently and cleanly.

Back To Top