K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lock screens that were popular 2 years ago


Seolhyun: Missed calls (3)
Seolhyun: I want to talk to you...



Park Bogum: I'm outside of your house
Park Bogum: Come out



Kim Junghwan: Goodnight



Ha Jung Woo: Missed call
Ha Jung Woo: I know what makes you worried and afraid
Ha Jung Woo: You just have to trust me
Ha Jung Woo: Not being able to see you is seriously killing me



Ma Dong Seok: Missed calls (500)
Ma Dong Seok: Park your car elsewhere you asshole

-

Pann: Lock screens that were popular 2 years ago

1. [+72, -0] Ma Dong Seok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 500 missed calls

2. [+28, -0] Ma Dong Seok though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+17, -0] The Neighbors was a great movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The most matching movie of Kang Pool's movies.

4. [+7, -0] Burst into laughter at Ma Dong Seok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+7, -0] 

Back To Top