K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do guys also get jealous of other guys' looks?

Pann: Do guys also get jealous of other guys' looks

1. [+93, -0] I read that guys, even among friends, have an unspoken hierarchy. So you will never be jealous of a guy who's a higher rank, no matter how well they're doing. But when a guy who's a lower rank is doing well, you'll be jealous. It's similar for girls but for girls, all of them are a similar rank, not a hierarchy. So when one of them starts exceeding, they'll be jealous and when one of them starts falling, she becomes an easy target. It's still a stereotype, don't trust it too much.

2. [+89, -3] It's true that they call an ugly man manly and a handsome man feminine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen guys calling a Ha Sungwoon lookalike feminine and calling a Go Changsuk lookalike manly ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+48, -29] I've barely seen guys being jealous of handsome looks.

4. [+42, -1] What do you mean men don't get jealous? I know an oppa who's really handsome. His eyes are as pretty as Park Jihun's. But he doesn't look feminine, he has dark skin, and he's just really handsome. And I've seen another fat, ugly oppa saying he doesn't find him handsome. It made me speechless.

5. [+32, -0] If guys call a guy feminine, it means the guys is 100% handsome ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -3] Guys care about their athletic and gaming abilities much more than their looks.

7. [+23, -1] I'm a guy and I can tell you that a lot of guys are confident with their looks. Even my friend who's ugly said he knew he was considered handsome, which freaked me out.

8. [+21, -0] I actually felt that guys' jealousy and inferiority complex are more scary.

Back To Top