K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Block B Jaehyo posts himself getting botox


"Here to get a botox shot to come back with a prettier look"

-

Pann: Idol who gets botox

1. [+152, -1] He didn't need to post that, he could've just kept it to himself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+113, -2] During Toy promotions, B Bomb also talked about getting botox or fillers on his forehead. These guys... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+105, -8] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's still handsome without it.



4. [+54, -1] B Bomb and entire Block B are all psychos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+53, -0] I'm a non-fan and how come all BBCs talk the same way? My friend is a BBC and she speaks just like you BBCs.

6. [+41, -0] Didn't PO also post a picture of getting teeth laminated when they just debuted? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

7. [+39, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taeil ㅋㅋㅋ


Taeil: Hey sorry. I was parking and I hit your side mirror. Kyung's car is too big.
Jaehyo: Crazy idiot, pay with cash.
Taeil: Nah, let's go with friendliness.
Jaehyo: Sorry, I called the insurance.
Taeil: I'll give you a choco pie.


8. [+38, -0] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is beyond Infinite's whitening shot.

9. [+36, -0] Idol who buys kimchi from his fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's old but I thought he was really crazy.


"If your mom is a kimchi expert, please sell your kimchi to our dorm. I'm serious. Kimchi from stores doesn't taste good when it's cooked. Requirements: 1) Your kimchi has to be famous in your neighborhood. 2) You can't rip me off just because I'm a celebrity. 3) You have to be able to do safe delivery. I'll pay in advance. Don't just say "me" since I'm being really serious.

Back To Top