K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Laboum Yulhee's strange Facebook post with FT Island Minhwan (+updated)


"10 minutes before our heartbreaking goodbye... We fidgeted around because we didn't want to go ㅋㅋ I almost cried ㅠㅠ... But seeing him in pictures makes me breathe again <3 D-9"

(The Facebook post is now deleted)

=

Instiz: Laboum Yulhee made a mistake with her Facebook account

- Isn't she gonna be on The Unit? Hul

- Hul... I think the background is Minhwan's place ㅠㅠ She must've checked twice before posting it ㅠㅠ

- Ah... I really hate how Minhwan's relationship is exposed in this way

- She had deleted all of her Instagram posts before so I thought they broke up. I guess they're dating again...

- Same as IU

- Recently, three fansite masters of Yulhee shut down their fansites together

- SNS really is a waste of time... What did Minhwan even do

- I guess she meant to post it as private but selected 'friends only' as a mistake, and one of her friends took a screencap?

=

Pann: Laboum Yulhee's Facebook mistake

1. [+79, -5] I think she posted it on purpose because Laboum used their sponsors to win #1 but it brought no popularity.

2. [+61, -2] Don't post this if you're worried... It'll just make more people know about it.

3. [+56, -1] I found out about it thanks to this post.

4. [+22, -11] Interesting since they seemed to have no connections. The industry is dirty indeed.

5. [+13, -1] FT? Like actual FT Island?

Back To Top