K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Four anticipated boy groups this year?


Seventeen



Monsta X



BAP



Astro

-

Pann: Very anticipated boy groups in 2017

1. [+184, -37] I honestly think Seventeen and Monsta X will get popular for sure ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+155, -28] Hul, I also thought the same thing... I especially think Seventeen and Monsta X will get popular for sure this year...

3. [+122, -10] Why are people bashing BAP? BAP is going back to their old style. They have potentials if they promote like 2012. It depends on the company's work and whether they do world tour or not.

4. [+77, -2] Thanks for mentioning Seventeen <3 I hope they do well since it's the year of Seventeen! I'm also happy to see the groups since they have connections to Seventeen and are likeable overall ㅠㅠ

5. [+55, -2] What's with some comments ㅠㅠ Anyways thanks for mentioning BAP :) They debuted a long time ago but they had a lawsuit and went on more world tours, so they didn't do a lot of domestic promotions. We're boycotting currently because they're planning a new world tour. Please support them ㅠㅠ I hope they all hit daebak!

6. [+52, -2] Thank you for worrying about BAP~ But I have no strength left to even be mad anymore... Technically, BAP has 3 years to promote. I'm not sure if they can promote in Korea because of the company.

7. [+39, -0] I think Seventeen will hit daebak for sure. Astro could also get popular.

8. [+37, -17] I honestly think it's NCT...

Back To Top