K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Black Pink and BTS are similar?


Pann: Black Pink and BTS are strangely similar

1. [+228, -12] Looking at how both groups have huge Youtube views, I think they share elements that attract i-fans. Their concepts, stages, talents, etc.

2. [+205, -19] I-fans call Black Pink female BTS and really like them.

3. [+194, -14] Both have similar concepts and auras. They're classy, powerful, and sexy.

4. [+57, -1] Both groups are really good at performing...

5. [+49, -1] Did you guys listen to the mashup of Playing With Fire + Blood, Sweat, and Tears? It's amazing.

6. [+43, -1] I'm a Blink and and the groups that I also follow are Bigbang and BTS... The similarity between the three groups is good live singing, good stage settings, and good styling ㅠㅠ I love watching the three groups' stages. I hope BTS' new song does well.

7. [+41, -8] Human Guccis ㅠㅠ

8. [+37, -10] Aren't Jin and Jisoo quite similar?
- [+16, -0] Both are into ajussi jokes

Back To Top