K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

New trend 'Gangnam hyungs'


Pann: New trend Gangnam hyung face

1. [+213, -1] Real Han Jinho

2. [+158, -14] Isn't Park Taejoon just like him?



3. [+129, -3] Han Jinho

4. [+110, -1] Definitely Han Jinho



5. [+91, -6] I've never seen a guy who looks like that. Is it because I live at countryside?

6. [+86, -0] This is really Han Jinho



7. [+78, -0] Looks like a fop, I really hate it

8. [+65, -22] There was a Pann of a part-time worker at Park Myung Soo's club and he looks just like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



9. [+62, -11] People say men also wear makeup in this generation but I still don't like it. I can understand wearing sun-cream to protect skin but I don't like how they wear eyeliner and make their face pale ㅋㅋ It looks gay ㅋㅋ

10. [+52, -0] The part-time worker at Park Myung Soo's club who was on a Pann recently?

Back To Top