K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Oh My Girl has no popularity in real life?


Pann: Is it only me who thinks Oh My Girl gets these reactions in real life?

1. [+218, -11] No one around me is interested in Oh My Girl

2. [+164, -7] No one even mentions this group

3. [+145, -19] I'm on Pann but I don't even know how many members are in the group. And why are you downvoting my comment when I'm just saying that I don't know them?

4. [+38, -2] People aren't interested. A lot of them haven't even heard of Oh My Girl

5. [+36, -6] Seriously, no one knows them except Pann users ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -7] They're nugu in real life

7. [+29, -33] People around me always sing their songs ㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -1] I've never seen anyone talking about Oh My Girl. I've never heard of their songs, either. I just know the group name 'Oh My Girl'

9. [+18, -0] They keep being mentioned on Pann. Oh My Girl has good songs and Bini is cute but I don't like them because of their fans. They should know when it's enough

10. [+18, -2] What's wrong with these fans? Why are you downvoting me when I'm saying I don't know them? Then don't ask at all

Back To Top