K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

June & July comeback lineup

SNSD
Apink
Sistar
Girl's Day
AOA
Nine Muses
Mamamoo
Bigbang
EXO
2PM
Infinite
Teen Top
BTOB

-

Pann: Girl groups and boy groups that will comeback in June and July

1. [+159, -21] SNSD for me

2. [+141, -23] SM, please work hard on this album... SNSD hwaiting




3. [+73, -9] Apink, SNSD, Sistar

4. [+44, -5] SNSD is a wall. Apink, Sistar, and Girl's Day will do decently. AOA can't compete

5. [+42, -3] I can't wait to see SNSD's stage ㅠㅠ Also Apink. SNSD and Apink jjang




6. [+36, -1] I hope they'd all do well~ Do well, SNSD!!




7. [+28, -1] I love Apink but SNSD is a wall ㅠㅠ I think SNSD, Apink, and Sistar will win #1

8. [+27, -0] I hope Sones and Pandas won't fight

9. [+27, -1] Isn't it Bigbang vs SNSD in July? Sistar is strong digitally but Bigbang is way too strong... SNSD has a huge fandom

10. [+24, -4] SNSD, of course


Back To Top