K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Criticisms on Sehun continue + fans start defending him



Pann: The problem of EXO is Sehun




1. [+200, -11] I'm a fan but I don't want to defend him... But us fans know how much Sehun thanks EXO-L so we don't say anything to him but he can't be defended for this. I also want Sehun to improve and filter his friends...

2. [+140, -32] I admit it but do you have to post it? I think he did improve, though ㅋㅋ But I don't see him trying. Chanyeol was originally a good singer and his rapping got so much better. Kai also practiced hard and got more parts. Tao is good at rapping and he won a lot of awards. Do you only listen to Korean versions? Listen to both Korean and Chinese versions and you'll see that Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Tao, KAi, Chanyeol, DO, Baekhyun, and Suho all can sing. Sehun just doesn't have much parts

3. [+96, -62] So did he harm you in any way? Don't even speak if you didn't go to their concert. And I can't defend Sehun, either. All I can say is that he couldn't dance at all when he was young but he improved, I guess?

4. [+37, -23] Is he 'EXO Sehun' as a singer or 'EXO Sehun' as a dancer? Consider his original title as a singer instead of defending him

5. [+25, -49] Who are you to be judging him? We also know that Sehun can't sing but do you think you have the right to judge him? So you want him to be out of EXO or what?

6. [+24, -6] It's true that Sehun is only getting by his visual... Honestly, if we look at only their faces, Sehun stands out the most with his prince-like face. He has the biggest popularity in China. He's untalented but I guess it doesn't matter because visual is a talent in this world. He could go onto acting and hit big like Yoona but he has to work 100 times harder than now. His dancing is average and is not better than Kai, and he doesn't seem to work as hard as Kai. I think even Xiumin is a better dancer

7. [+21, -15] Problem? I know that he can't sing but do you have to call him a problem? Can't you use some other words? Makes me so pissed off

8. [+19, -4] I don't think Sehun is disturbing his group in any way



Back To Top