K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Differing opinions on B1A4's music



Pann: B1A4 is different from other groups



(Pann praises B1A4's songs and self-composition)


=====


1. [+102, -55] Do you think only a few idols have good b-side tracks? Most idols have great b-side tracks these days. These guys have average looks, average talents, average popularity and average songs

2. [+72, -85] They're popular for making songs with meaningless lyrics

3. [+63, -39] All the sing about is break-ups and making up... Also their songs sound similar. But Solo Day was something new

4. [+32, -39] They're at the level of school performances

5. [+25, -3] I liked B1A4's Lonely concept. I think that's when they got the best results

6. [+24, -1] Did they do something wrong? What's with this atmosphere? You guys are speaking too harshly because they're not your bias. I think self-composing songs and building talents are important than winning #1 with popular composers' songs

7. [+23, -7] What do you mean they make songs with meaningless lyrics...?

8. [+23, -2] I really like Lonely. I delete songs easily because I get bored fast but I still listen to it



Back To Top