K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoon Hoo's family



Pann: Yoon Hoo's family leaves the country








=====


1. [+72, -4] I can see why Yoon Hoo is always sticking with his mom instead of Yoon Minsoo. She makes Hoo confident and loves him a lot, but she doesn't spoil him. I always feel that she's such a good mother. All mothers love their children and Yoon Hoo's mom is very good at expressing her love towards Hoo.

2. [+71, -1] Morris is a 36 year-old porter

3. [+67, -9] I've always noticed that Hoo's mother dresses like an idol. If she walked alone, I would've thought she was an idol leaving the country

4. [+16, -0] Hoo's mom is so pretty

5. [+11, -1] On the last week's episode of Appa Odiga, her fashion gave her a nickname of "Seo Taeji" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing. I want to have a son like Hoo



Back To Top