K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoona-Seunggi gets respect for staying off of SNS



Instiz: The reason why SNSD Yoona and Lee Seunggi don't use SNS



Fan: "Yoona unnie~ Sunny unnie started Instagram. Do you also consider doing it?"
Yoona: "I'm sorry~~ ㅠㅠ"



Yoona: "Yoongtizen only reads than doing SNS ㅋㅋㅋ"



Fan: "Yoona, even though you don't use Insta, I like it~ Thank you for loving UFO <3"
Yoona: "Thank you <3"



Fan: "Ah why is this album so good? Tell me ㅠㅠ Thank you for singing ㅠㅠ"
Yoona: "I'm tempted to use SNS on days like this.. but I'm on UFO as Yoongtizen <3"



Fan: "I guess the only SNSD member who uses UFO is Yoona?"
Yoona: "Oh yeah is this my world? ㅋㅋ Please text me more!!"



Fan: "Yoona! Are you again promoting as Yoongtizen today? ㅠㅠ"
Yoona: "Of course. I do always... ^^ I feel more sorry and thankful... Let's be sweetly off soon"



Fan: "You don't have to be caught up with fanservice so much.."
Yoona: "You don't think that I have to use SNS to show love, do you? ㅠㅠ"

-

Ceci interview: "I think your fans are sad because you don't use SNS"

Yoona: "While filming the recent drama, I was deciding whether to use it or not. I wanted to thank Korean fans and international fans who supported me at the filming scenes. But I'm not sure yet because I might make mistakes... I think I'll be happy with the official websites and my members' SNS. I hope my fans would understand..."



Lee Seunggi was asked why he didn't use Twitter.

He answered, "There are times where I feel stuck and want to confess my honest feelings. But I don't use SNS because I might make mistakes when I'm drunk or when I'm too tired to make proper decisions."


=====


- They're both so well-mannered ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- They were meant to be with each other... What a pretty couple

- They're so wise

- They have good mentalities

- Taeyeon-Baekhyun look like an immature young couple whereas Yoona-Seunggi look like matured adults

- There's nothing we can bash about them... They're known to be very kind and their dating pictures were so strict. I was so happy to see them dating...



Back To Top