K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoon Hyungbin realizes the power of Cassies after dissing TVXQ



Instiz: A celebrity who dissed idols' physical sales


(Yoon Hyungbin is a comedian who used to be popular for dissing celebrities)




YHB: "Hey! TVXQ!"
Audience: "Stop! No!"
 The audience was sincerely worried about me
"Their fanclub called "Gassiogapi" or something"
The audience was stoned




 "You're proud of TVXQ? I heard that their official fans were 800,000"
"But their albums sales were only 100,000!"
In an hour, I got 180,000 pageviews on my homepage!

-

He said TVXQ's Mirotic album sales were 100,000 when it already surpassed 300,000 with pre-orders. All of TVXQ's albums were sold more than 100,000 copies.

He said he got 180,000 pageviews in an hour but it was actually 40 minutes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Usually, he only got 2~30,000 pageviews with his disses.


=====


- It's funny how the audience was trying to stop him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I remember watching this. I always liked his disses but when he dissed with TVXQ's incorrect sales, I suddenly got so pissed

- 180,000 views ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ woah wow

- He said something he shouldn't have... TVXQ pride 


Back To Top