K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pann post "boy groups who should disband" pisses fans off



Pann: Boy groups who should disband




EXO

I think there will be many issues about money because there are too many members. And if they include a new member, they're screwed



Bigbang

They're all successful individually. So I think Bigbang group will still exist, but with only individual promotions




U-Kiss

I've been feeling this since Dongho's departure. AJ is gone, too... I hope their new song does well




ZE:A

I have a favorite member who's unpopular. I heard that they will disband if their new comeback doesn't turn out well. But Breath is already out of the chart...




2PM

I don't know their international popularity, but they're on a downfall in Korea. JYP is not looking so great, either.


=====


1. [+449, -249] We are one EXO let's love!

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+318, -502] I think EXO and 2PM will disband for sure. I'm not sure about other groups.

3. [+261, -120] If you want to write something subjective, write it in your diary. Want attention? Here, have some attention.

4. [+147, -79] I think EXO will last long... they seemed to be getting along. I think they'll last long like SNSD

5. [+112, -13] I'm an EXO fan but even I think Bigbang's part is bull. I think you chose EXO because of Wu Yifan but after the asshole left, the 11 members look more bounded with the fans. Luhan must've gotten much more offers from China but he's staying in EXO, doesn't this tell anything? His Chinese fans are double the amount of the Korea's population. Lay and Tao post selcas with Lee Soo Man and they always follow him, there's no way that they'll turn their backs. So stop writing crap and write it in your own diary. How about disbanding your face, idiot.

6. [+92, -29] What are you saying? This is EXO's real start

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+88, -33] EXO members' friendship got much stronger after Kris's departure. Thanks, Kris

8. [+73, -30] I think EXO won't disband forever. They're on their peak, why would they disband? Other groups wouldn't disband, either. If you're going to write something subjective, write it in your own blog.

9. [+72, -8] Even if Bigbang disbands now, they've already been 9 years since debut, idiot.

10. [+67, -8] Why do you think EXO-nims said "this is our real start"? Can't you leave the idols alone? They're practicing hard and they must be so happy when they hear that they're gonna disband, huh?

Back To Top