K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jung Joon Young's comeback showcase



Pann: Jung Joon Young's unique showcase







=====


1. [+52, -6] I think he's witty. He's clear with the starts and ends and he knows when to stop. I want to describe him as sly but I can't because he was just born with it. He never crosses the line.

2. [+39, -0] I never thought he would be this popular when I saw him on Ulzzang Generation with other ulzzangs

3. [+20, -18] Jung Joon Young gets serious when he sings, so respectful ㅠㅠ He's cool enough to be mine <3

4. [+12, -12] Honestly I don't like him. Even if it's his concept or personalities, he doesn't seem to respect older people. He's rude and it makes me uncomfortable when he stares at someone with an unpleasant face. And he had so many rumors about his past since Ulzzang Generation. I don't like him

5. [+12, -1] Jung Joon Young's charm is his dark side.

6. [+11, -1] It seems like yesterday when he sang terribly on Superstar K but he sings really well these days...



Back To Top