K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyuna posts a wrong picture of Hyunseung



Article: Hyuna-Hyunseung, Troublemaker 'sweet chemi explodes'





=====


1. [+791, -196] Jang Hyunseung is so ugly... seriously

2. [+469, -53] Hyuna-ya, Hyunseung is a celebrity, too... And he's not strikingly handsome either... You should've posted a good picture of him... The picture makes me feel sorry ㅠ

3. [+408, -69] Hm... I think I saw the guy in Attack on Titan...

4. [+28, -2] Stop using the "chemi" word. I hate it

5. [+27, -15] They look like Chucky and Chucky's bride

6. [+26, -26] Hyungseung is handsome, though??

7. [+26, -22] Jang Hyunseung got a lot of plastic surgery but he still gets called ugly ㅋㅋ He changed a lot though

8. [+23, -16] Hyunseung is so ugly ㅋㅋ

9. [+21, -18] People call Hyunseung ugly but are you guys handsome? Hyuna doesn't look good in the picture either

10. [+18, -3] I really want to punch those who use the "chemi" word


Back To Top