K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

A Beast fan steals Luhan banners at EXO concert



Pann: Beauty who took EXO banners





- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Doojun replied, "I'll write my name with my butt at the upcoming fan meeting"
- I also really like Beast Yoseob!
- (to Dongwoon) Heart attack... I love you... See you at Dream Concert, oppa... I'm working as a staff at the Dream Concert to see you

You can tell by the tweets that she's a Beauty



- Selling an EXO concert ticket that's on Saturday. Third floor and 42 area.

It's possible that she ticketed the EXO ticket to sell it with a much higher price



- EXO concert banners ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I took the Luhan banner. Anyone interested in buying it?


=====


1. [+79, -10] Seriously if we EXO fans take the banners, we get responses like "of course stupid EXO fans, embarrassing EXO" but Beauties get responses like "it's not like all fans are like that. Don't generalize!" Fuck I'm gonna keep mentioning it.

2. [+63, -10] Beauty bitches were saying that Chanyeol raped a kid, fuck ㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지
"Is the kid Chanyeol raped Korean or Chinese?"


3. [+61, -7] Whoa seriously.


4. [+37, -1] I'm an H.O.T fan. I commented on the Pann about the balloon color issue. I'll just say this straight. A lot of Beauties said "you're acting like a sunbae because you're a fan of 1st gen idols" "You're being ridiculous" "why can't we use it when EXO fans do?" But this is not being ridiculous. I saw a Beauty bashing EXO fans because "Beast's color is white." I was dumbfounded. It's not even your color and yet you're pretending like it is and you're bashing EXO fans. And look how a Beauty takes the banners. Didn't Beauties get into a huge issue before? I don't understand why you're only bashing EXO fans when you guys are just as bad.


5. [+28, -0] This is what Beauties did yesterday. Please release a formal apology.


사용자첨부이미지


(Beauties attacking EXO fans)



6. [+28, -1] I can't take this anymore ^^


사용자첨부이미지


"What's so serious about taking the banners ㅋㅋㅋ They're making a big deal out of nothing fuck ㅋㅋ"



7. [+25, -0] "Rude fans are also the part of the fandom." This is what Beauties said ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're different from typical keyboard warriors. I dare you to say, "don't generalize!"


8. [+23, -1] Beauties, stop downvoting the comments ㅠㅠ When we EXO fans downvote and argue, you guys are like "of course EXO fans, tsk tsk" "immature group" I'm sick of the victim playing you do. At least we don't take other artists' banners.


9. [+23, -1] Why did you have to take Luhan's though...


사용자첨부이미지


(Popularity vote, Luhan won #1 with more than a hundred million votes)



10. [+23, -1] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋ Luhan is so powerful in China... You're dead if you hate him. There's even a joke that you'll be found dead at the Great Wall. Apologize formally. All other Beauties are getting bashed because of you.


사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top