K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Park Bom says she failed to get into YG for three years


Article: Park Bom, "I failed YG auditions for three years, I was mad at Yang Hyun Suk but..."




=====


1. [+345, -38] That was when you looked pretty, the CF you filmed with Lee Hyori...

2. [+331, -96] People will still bash her with plastic surgery... But I like Park Bom. I also like 2NE1 songs~

3. [+292, -28] So that's why your debut was so late. You're over 30, hwaiting.

4. [+29, -41] I guess they have nothing to talk about but YG. Talking about their cafeteria, talking about Yang Hyun Suk, talking about GD, talking about their dating ban, always YG YG.

5. [+26, -16] Please do more broadcast promotions in Korea~ ^^

6. [+21, -4] I hope she stops getting work done, she's pretty enough. I'm a little worried because she might get addicted to it.

7. [+18, -4] (TN: irrelevant comment)

8. [+12, -15] You're still bad enough to fail the auditions. Your voice breaks when you try to hit high notes and you can't sing the notes properly... Are you saying you sing well now? Minzy has good basic skills and she improved a lot after debuting. You're not even popular anymore...

9. [+12, -5] It's a pity because I can see she has trouble with moving her mouth ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+12, -18] Bom-ah, please tell YG to keep his promises of comeback dates.

Back To Top