K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Journalists write sarcastic articles of Jessica being late to an event


These are articles of Jessica being late to an event. The titles of the articles are very sarcastic.



- Jessica late for 30 minutes 'today I'm again late'

- SNSD Jessica, is she going to be the icon of being late

- Jessica, 'a cute gesture even though I'm late~'

- Late girl Jessica 'I was late because I was getting ready~'

- Jessica, 'I'm late but I'm still confident~'

- SNSD Jessica late 'I'm busy these days~'

- SNSD jessica 'Being chic even though I'm late~'

- Jessica late for 30 minutes 'my facial expression is still relaxed~'

- SNSD Jessica 'late for 30 minutes, still walking confidently' 

- Late girl Jessica 'I'm late because I was at a hair salon'

- SNSD Jessica 'I'm late~'

- Late girl Jessica 'I'm late for 30 minutes because of a hair salon'
'
- SNSD Jessica 'A confident ice princess even though she's late'

- Late girl Jessica 'a relaxed walk even though she's late'

Back To Top