K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Tiffany's Mr Mr spoilers on I Got a Boy stage


Pann: Tiffany's Mr Mr spoiler ㅋㅋ


I was bored so I watched Gaon Chart I Got a Boy performance. In the performance, I noticed that Tiffany's gesture in her part where she sings "when he does aegyo, he's so cute" was familiar! I thought about it for a sec and realized it's Mr Mr dance ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know how to make gifs so I took screenshots..



This is the Mr Mr dance




Tiffany spoiled the dance on the Gaon Chart performance like this ㅋㅋㅋ




I also watched EXO's reactions to the performance and Suho copied the dance ㅋㅋ



=====


1. [+69, -1] Kim Joonmyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just watch ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+47, -1] Suho was clapping and coyping the dances, he was so cute.

3. [+46, -1] Other members also spoiled it a lot of times ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Spoiler Generation.

4. [+25, -0] I think SM artists all spoil a lot ㅋㅋㅋ EXO, too ㅋㅋ If you watch their performances after a while, you realize, "oh~ that was this!" It's fun ㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -0] Hyoyeon did it, too.

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+17, -0] Ah Kim Joonmyun drives me crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just watch and don't copy it ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+16, -0] Joonmen ㅋㅋㅋ Ah both of them are so cute ㅠㅠ

8. [+15, -0] I saw Kim Joonmyun, too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the spoiler, it's cute.

9. [+14, -0] It's fun to find SM artists doing spoilers.

Back To Top