K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM Rookies Taeyong's "typical SM face"


Pann: A really handsome SM trainee


He's SM Rookies Taeyong.
He looks like Jaejoong and EXO... SM for visual, of course...













=====


1. [+283, -16] I can see Kai, Jongdae, Luhan, Infinite L, and Changmin. What an amazing guy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+245, -4] He has a typical SM face ㅋㅋ I can see several SM artists.

3. [+168, -31] I can see L...

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+45, -6] Am I the only one who thinks he's so-so?? He looks too cheesy ㅠㅠ

5. [+37, -5] There's not a company that can win SM in terms of visuals. Never.

6. [+35, -5] I'm not a fan of L but honestly L is handsomer than him.

7. [+ 34, -9] He looks like L but L is more charming and has a better vibe so L is more comfortable to look at.

8. [+34, -2] Where does Lee Soo Man find these kids from? Very good.

9. [+31, -5] L is better...

10. [+24, -1] I think he also looks like Chen..

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+23, -0] He looks like a combined version of all SM artists ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top