K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Key helps a suicidal international fan

Requested post


Pann: The idol who cheered for a suicidal international fan


Shinee Key left a hwaiting note for a suicidal international fan.


The international fan saw Key's comment and posted a video of throwing all the knives away. Key cheered for her.












=====


1. [+109, - 3] At first, I didn't think he stood out as much as the other members so I was like "what is this kid" but the more I see him, the more I find him charming. He's also good at variety shows. He has a beautiful heart, it warms up my morning.

2. [+104, -8] Shinee members all do a lot of volunteering and donations. They get many awards overseas but people don't know about this... The pink colors are all Shinee.

(Mwave survery, favourite K-pop group by countries)
사용자첨부이미지


3. [+77, -8] I do want to praise his good actions but I'm a little worried because other fans might start doing stuff like that to get Key's comments... You know, a lot of fans are insane enough... I'm just saying because a lot of kids are careless.. I hope the fans know the real intent of Key's actions and end it in a good way. I give an applause for Key, though.

4. [+25, -0] Shinee are mannered-dols..

5. [+24, -0] I saw an article and he made a water fountain for African children and he's currently supporting four children.. He laughs and jokes on TV but he cries easily and he has a weak heart. I'm enjoying his stages, so cool~

6. [+22, -1] Key is fine these days.

7. [+21, -0] He's good in English...

8. [+20, -1] I think I'll start loving you.

Back To Top