K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Got7 spotted on Winner TV



Pann: Got7 was on Winner TV




Got7's debut day, January 16 was the same day as Winner TV filming.




So they go to the same salon.


=====


1. [+61, -1] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope both teams become close. Winner and Got7, fighting.

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+49, -1] We want to be on Winner TV too...

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+48, -1] I hope both Got7 and Winner to succeed.

4. [+21, -0] Both Winner and Got7, Go Up!!!!

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+21, -0] Winner and Got7, do well <3

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+19, -0] Yeah I really hope they become close. Btw you're really amazing for finding this. I watched the episode but I didn't even notice at all.

7. [+15, -0] You have the eyes of an eagle. I watched the episode but I never knew it.



Back To Top