K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl's Day - yay or nay?


Pann: Girl's Day Yura Sojin




=====


1. [+54, -21] I like Sojin and Yura because they're nice but I just can't bring myself to like the group because of Minah and Hyeri.

2. [+29, -20] I think all the members are pretty. Best visuals.

사용자첨부이미지\


3. [+28, -5] Sojin is really 29...? I was really surprised when I found it out.. She's older than Gain..

4. [+23, -18] Stop bashing Girl's Day. It's not like they're untalented, they can dance and they didn't get much plastic surgery so why are you guys so desperate to bash them? You guys bash Minah for her eye smile but you would criticize her if she doesn't smile. Not just Girl's Day, but don't hate other girl groups, too.

5. [+12, -2] Why do girls hate Girl's Day? I don't really care if they hate them but why is Girl's Day especially hated?

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+10, -2] Sojin looks like an actress. I think Sojin has good personalities but I didn't think Yura was a good person when I watched her on Beatles Code. Girl's Day members are all pretty and they have good bodies but I hope they would start paying attention to their behavior on broadcast.

7. [+7, -0] As a Girl's Day fan, I'm sorry for other fandoms for what Hyeri unnie and Minah unnie have done. I apologize. Please view Girl's Day positively... thank you.

8. [+7, -0] Please view Girl's Day positively ㅠㅠ Hope they do well.

9. [+7, -0] Sojin

사용자첨부이미지

Back To Top