K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

4Minute's upgraded looks with their upcoming comeback


Pann: 4Minute comeback teaser photo. I thought the members were changed





This is 4Minute's comeback teaser photo. I couldn't identify the person on the very left ㅋㅋ It's Jun Jiyoon, right? Btw they're all so pretty...



=====


1. [+67, -11] Jun Jiyoon became a goddess with her long hair.

2. [+57, -5] I can't identify anyone except Heo Gayoon and Hyuna... I think the photo is weird, why did they make their faces like that?

3. [+49, -14] I like this concept.

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+24, -1] Why does Jun Jiyoon keep having short hair? I think long hair suits her.

5. [+19, -2] I've knew this before - Jiyoon is not ugly. People think she is because she keeps wearing sun glasses but her looks are above average. She's even prettier in the picture becaue of photoshop.

6. [+16, -2] 4Minute Comeback <3 <3 <3

7. [+15, -4] Hul my girls ㅠㅠ I'll make sure you guys win 1st. I love you 4Minute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+12, -1] I could tell who is who right away ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they do well this time! 4Minute jjang jjang. They're so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ From the left, it's Jiyoon, Gayoon, Sohyun, Hyuna and Jihyun.

Back To Top