K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is IU an idol?



Pann: To those who are confused whether IU is an idol or not 




Wikipedia defines idol as a popular person or a person people want to be.






=====


1. [+68, -20] Tbh when you hear "idol", you automatically think of a pretty singer who has no talent. I'm not saying idols are like that, I'm saying this is how people generally think. I do feel better if people call IU "singer", "singer-songwriter" or "musician" because it sounds like they're respecting her talent. Well it doesn't matter if someone is an idol or a singer, it doesn't affect their talents. I just like them all!

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+40, -16] IU is love <3

3. [+17, -3] She's an idol who is turning into a musician.

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+16, -5] Yeah she sings really well, besides that I think she's getting prettier... I've been stanning her since Nagging, and she used to look cute but now she looks more mature and is prettier. And what I like is that she talks to her fans, takes pictures with them, and her fanservice is no joke. I went to her fansign and she high-fived and took a picture with me. It's worth stanning her. She has good personalities, takes care of her hoobaes, and is always modest. I always think singers like her are not common... IU unnie, don't care what the haters are saying and be yourself <3 Fighting IU!

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top