K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Apink Bomi with short hair


Pann: A female idol who cut her hair short for the first time in 7 years (ft. Bomi)

1. [+73, -4] She looks better with long hair...

2. [+40, -3] I'm a sucker for short hair so I usually find all bob hairstyles pretty but it doesn't suit her ㅠㅠ

3. [+28, -27] Objectively, it's not like she doesn't suit the hairstyle but she looks better with long hair. I guess even female celebrities' looks depend on the hairstyles... I wonder how non-celebrity women can be confident to cut their hair short. 90% of the women with shirt hair are single.

4. [+21, -2] Her smile looks forced.

5. [+11, -0] I think it's cute. Why are the reactions so negative??

6. [+11, -1] Bomi said she wanted to shave her head because her hair's gone bad... She seems to be very stressed because of her hair. But the hairstyle doesn't suit her at all ㅠㅠ That's a terrible haircut.

Back To Top