Pann: Jonghyun and Changsub are releasing solo albums on the same day
1. [+96, -5] Don't compare them since it's Changsub's first solo release. SHINee and BTOB are both trusted to listen to. Don't cause fandom fights.
2. [+71, -4] I'm looking forward to both but a lot of people say they'll only look forward to Jonghyun... Don't write comments like that to stir fights ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's Changsub's first solo. Don't trigger fights like that.
3. [+58, -61] Of course we trust to listen to SHINee Jonghyun.
4. [+34, -0] Don't do this. I'm a Melody but it only hurts Melodies and Shawols to compare them. And why does it matter if one beats the other? Do you think artists sing to beat others? I'm really looking forward to both but comparing them means you're valuing chart rankings over the song itself. I'm more curious about the teasers and concepts. You can't use the chart rankings to determine who wins and who loses. The song is about one's own colors. You can't use songs to determine the winners and losers. Don't try to separate Melodies and Shawols since have a good relationship.
5. [+29, -0] Thanks for the promo ㅋㅋ BTOB Changsub and SHINee Jonghyun are releasing songs~ Please listen to them ㅎㅎ
6. [+28, -35] It's honestly Jonghyun.
7. [+23, -0] I'm just happy that I get to listen to Changsub's voice for the entire song ㅠㅠ
8. [+22, -0] I'm a Melody. It's Changsub's first solo and it'll probably be a digital single. They're doing Japanese promotions so the schedule is very tight. Both of them are not even gonna promote the songs. Why are you comparing them when they're only pursing the music they want to do? I'm also looking forward to Jonghyun-nim's release.