Originally, the dating ban was 5 years but no one followed it. I had to decrease it down to 3 years.
Pann: Park Jin Young: "No one follows the dating ban"
1. [+367, -24] I really don't understand how they can't manage for 3 years. I know they're pretty and handsome kids but it's on the contract from the start. They should consider how their actions can affect their own groups. Of course they should be careful as rookies. Honestly, their job is basically being like "I love you, I only have you fans <3" and that's how they earn money. They say "I only have my fans" when they need to but turn their backs and say "Why can't I date? I'm a human too!" That's not fair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They shouldn't have debuted as idols then.
2. [+297, -13] Their lives are much more special than non-celebrities and they earn so much money, but they want to be treated like non-celebrities when it comes to dating ㅋㅋ It's not a lifetime thing nor 10 years nor 5 years. It's only 3 years. Is it that hard?
3. [+147, -314] They're young and pretty and handsome. The dating ban itself is weird. If you were Mina, would you date these T-roaches or Bambam? Mina has eyes, too.
4. [+110, -4] How is 3 years hard? I managed not to date for my entire life.
5. [+83, -14] Of course, a lot of idols date around.
6. [+65, -0] She shouldn't have said "I only have my fans~ I won't date" in the first place ㅋㅋ I wouldn't be disappointed if they just say "I'll date freely." They say they only love their fans to earn money but once they get caught, they change their words. If you want to criticize delusional fans, criticize their fake image first.
"I'm not interested in dating. For now, I like being on the stage."
7. [+61, -2] Mina and Bambam are indeed at the age to be interested in dating and they're also attractive kids. But it doesn't make sense that they can't manage for 3 years. Dating within those 3 years could affect their fellow members, their images, and their renewed contracts. They should've thought more before posting the photo. Even if they're not dating, posting that kind of photo on SNS could also become controversial. Did they not know?
8. [+47, -0] Do you think celebrities debut just to date? If your dream is to become a celebrity, you should work modestly to achieve the dream. Of course, we should understand them for their own happiness but if they put on a shameless attitude, what does that make us? ㅋㅋ
9. [+46, -0] Honestly, idols are all about getting money off of their fans (except some groups). Park Jin Young is a veteran in the industry, he has his reasons to put a 3-year dating ban. It's wrong to hint their relationship and affect their own groups. They earn a ton by a girlfriend/boyfriend concept but they don't want to manage for 3 years? That's contract violation.
10. [+44, -0] If it was me, no matter how pretty/handsome kids there are, I will manage to take care of myself strictly for 3 years if it means that I won't affect my group, earn more money, and date freely afterwards.