Pann: A new announcement from BTS' company
(Big Hit is currently processing 240,000 evidences to take legal actions against malicious rumors, false information, and posts attacking personal rights of BTS)
1. [+314, -16] Why do we even have to feel uncomfortable with this post... fuck...
2. [+306, -10] Wow, I'm not a fan but I'm happy that they're finally doing this with no settlements... I was always surprised with the amount of hate they got.
3. [+253, -4] I don't think this post is problematic. It's just warning hateful commenters and trolls. The deadline for suing has ended already, so they can't do anything with new hateful commenters anymore. I don't understand why people find this post unacceptable.
4. [+125, -0] Fuck, 240K evidences ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+113, -0] I love Big Hit when it comes to moments like this. This is such a refreshing news.
6. [+109, -0] To those that are demanding to delete this post - if this was supposed to be a secret, why do you think Big Hit released it as an announcement?