K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

TOP buys his friends iPhone 7?

"Seunghyun-ah, thank you. I'll use it well."

"Seunghyun-ah, thank you. My birthday is still ahead, hehe."


Pann: Idol who bought his friends iPhone 7

1. [+92, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He bought a wine field that produces 8,000 bottles per year just for himself ㅋㅋ

2. [+87, -0] He said he uses 95% of his earnings for furniture and artworks. He uses the other 5% to eat, sleep, and live in his museum-like place... I really envy him. Just how much money does he have?

3. [+85, -0] A room of just a deer.

4. [+61, -0] That's nothing... Bigbang plays a ladder game to spend $14,000.

5. [+47, -0] When a Bigbang member is late, he has to pay $100 every minute.

6. [+41, -0] What's more amazing is that GD earns more than TOP ㅋㅋㅋㅋ On Weekly Idol, he was asked what he wanted to buy with YG's card and he said nothing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -0] TOP playing with his nephew at his place. So handsome and so cute.

8. [+38, -0] They played a ladder game to decide who was going to pay $14,000 to stay in New York one more night with the entire staff.

Back To Top