K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Will Rainbow, Secret, and f(x) renew their contracts this year?


Pann: Girl groups whose contracts expire this year

1. [+133, -6] F(x) will renew for sure. They recently opened MeU fandom in Japan, they'll soon do it Korea, too. They also have a concert in Japan in November and an Asia tour. They said they're planning to renew. Today, Luna posted on Instagram and said f(x) will come back with good songs, so we don't need to worry.

2. [+118, -12] F(x) will. SM keeps their artists for a long time.

3. [+111, -5] I think f(x) will ㅋㅋ They officially opened their fandom in Japan last month. They have an Asia tour at the end of the year, too.

4. [+55, -1] I'm really nervous about Secret

5. [+51, -2] I'll feel really bad if Rainbow disbands without getting popular... I miss their A and Mach eras...

6. [+43, -3] Secret is definitely disbanding. They seem to have a bad relationship and their solos do better. I'm sure they all want to leave.

7. [+40, -12] I started liking f(x) since Sulli's withdrawal. They're the only SM artists that I like ㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -2] F(x) doesn't have any reason to not renew

9. [+25, -0] I think they won't renew except f(x) ㅠㅠ Rainbow's songs are really good, why didn't they get popular?

10. [+21, -0] Rainbow had a chance to get popular but they didn't really promote the song and the CEO switched to other promotions. They said this was why they couldn't get popular.

Back To Top