K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Three biggest fandoms at the moment?

Pann: Let's choose the three biggest fandoms at the moment

1. [+135, -5] A lot of people might be leaving the fandom but their third full album shows enough of the size of the fandom.



2. [+122, -5] EXO for fandom

3. [+120, -9] TVXQ, Bigbang, EXO

4. [+55, -2] I want to choose a few big fandoms but EXO's fandom is too dominating.

5. [+42, -0] I'm so proud to see that EXO is the first to be mentioned when talking about fandoms. GodXo & GodXo-L.

6. [+40, -0] Shawol, VIP, and EXO-L. I went to Dream Concert and was surprised at the power of Shawols and EXO-L.

7. [+27, -1] HOT, TVXQ, EXO

8. [+26, -3] Shawol, VIP, and EXO-L. SHINee has been around for 7~8 years but their fandom hasn't had big controversies and they're still stable. VIP is honestly a wall ㅋㅋ Bigbang itself is wall, too. For EXO-L, their first week sales are a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At the Dream Concert, I was surprised at Shawols and EXO-Ls. Shawols shocked me with their fan chants and EXO-Ls shocked me with their number.

9. [+21, -0] I think it's SHINee, EXO, and Bigbang for now. Shawol is a quietly strong fandom. EXO-L is an obvious wall fandom. Bigbang's public recognition is a wall and their fandom is just as big. They're the top 3 for me.

10. [+15, -1] TVXQ's Cassiopeia, SHINee's SHINee World, and EXO's EXO-L. People say SHINee isn't that popular but they do a lot of votes and their cheering is huge at concerts and awards. I'm an adult but I know a lot of Shawols around me.

11. [+14, -0] For each generation, legendary fandoms are HOT, TVXQ, and EXO. They're all in SM ㅋㅋㅋ EXO has the biggest number of fans. SHINee and Bigbang have fandom unity. Shawols are amazing at awards and concerts with their cheering. Bigbang has been around for 10 years but their fans are still there.

Back To Top