AOA Seolhyun & Jimin
Secret Hyosung's 'democratize' statement
SNSD Yuri's English
Q) How many months are in three years?
A) 46 months
Q) What does IT mean?
A) (said a wrong four-character idiom)
Gil: "Stomach and intestine are different things"
Caption: "Suzy-ya... You really didn't know that?"
Q) Who's the king that established Chosun dynasty?
Q) Who's the independence fighter that threw a lunch box bomb at a park in Shanghai in 1932?
A) Ahn Chang Ho
(The answer is Yoon Bong Gil)
Q) Who's the diplomatic missionary that went to Japan and spread Korean culture during Chosun dynasty?
A) Jung Shin Dae
(Jung Shin Dae is a wrong answer and the word means comfort women)
Pann: Top 7 ignorant idols
1. [+728, -362] Hul, is Sungyeol a fucking idiot? How can he answer Jung Shin Dae?
2. [+419, -312] Chanyeol's English is more daebak
3. [+341, -296] EXO Sehun's spelling and spacing errors
4. [+226, -117] Wow... Sungyeol's answer is as bad as Kin Dok Kang, how did that get buried?
5. [+169, -75] Lee Sungyeol is crazy
6. [+159, -10] Seolhyun and Jimin are the worst. Not knowing Yoon Bong Gil is bad indeed but not knowing Ahn Jung Geun is seriously bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's just say not knowing Ito Hirobumi was fine, but why did they say Kin Dok Kang? So unlikeable.
7. [+139, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(The kid talks about Ahn Jung Geun & is obsessed with the history. Seolhyun says it's not a concern.)
8. [+126, -2] Look at Jaekyung fans shielding her ㅋㅋ Jaekyung chose the answer, not Miryo ㅋㅋ
9. [+117, -24] Sungyeol didn't write Jung Shin Dae, he wrote Jung Shin So
(tn: It's still a wrong answer)
10. [+101, -3] Honestly, they're all ignorant. But the problem of Seolhyun and Jimin was their attitude, that's why they're getting so much hate ㅋㅋ The OP calls Suzy the ultimate ignorant kid, I see whose fan you are, OP ^^
11. [+100, -18] Do you see this as Dae?
12. [+86, -7] Sungyeol didn't write Jung Shin Dae
13. [+77, -17] Apink, Yuri and Hara also
Q) Who's the ancient Greek philosopher that said, "know thyself"?
Chorong, Eunji, Yookyung) Socrates
Bomi) Shin Saimdang
Namjoo, Naeun) no answer
14. [+61, -6] Am I the only one who thinks Seolhyun's company staff wrote this post? The idols mentioned in this post are also getting dragged along with Seolhyun but they already got criticized a lot before. People should indeed be sensitive with the history, how can they mention an independence fighter like that? Why do they think they're able to live and earn money? If they didn't know the answer, then they shouldn't have even talked.
15. [+54, -11] Honestly, English is not our language so it's fair to make mistakes. Besides, they speak well at overseas concerts. What's truly embarrassing is not knowing Korean history as a Korean. Seolhyun, Jimin, and Sungyeol must be insane.