K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pann: Hello, I'm an SM trainee Han Yool Ah

Pann: Hello, I'm an SM trainee Han Yool Ah

1. [+240, -1] Hello, I'm Lee Soo Man. I never picked someone like you. Get out.

2. [+155, -63] Hello, I'm Kai. My cast was fake.

3. [+154, -6] Hello, I'm NCT Taeyong. I'm sorry about my scamming past.

4. [+77, -2] Hello, I'm Sulli aka SM's princess~

5. [+74, -114] Hello, we're EXO. We're disbanding this year officially. Our fans are pigs and it's annoying. We're just gonna disband.

6. [+58, -9] Sorry Lee Soo Man president-nim. Let me do some hip-hop today~

7. [+56, -1] Hello, I'm ex-Kris and present-Wu Yifan.

8. [+44, -83] Hello, I'm Chanyeol. I know that my fans are all pigs ^^

9. [+25, -0] Hello, I'm Onew. I'm dating Song Joongki sunbae-nim. Bye.

10. [+23, -0] Happiness~ Hello, I'm Red Velvet's leader Irene ^^ Bogum-ssi, which group is on the next stage~? ^^

11. [+19, -0] Hello, I'm Jun Hyun Moo. Are your looks junsuhani?

12. [+18, -1] Hello, I'm Park Jin Young. Who's your mama?

13. [+10, -0] Hello, I'm SHINee Minho. Fire charisma Minho~ My name is Minho~

14. [+10, -0] Hello, I'm space big star Kim Heechul.

15. [+8, -2] Hello, I'm Kang Dong Won. Comment if you have a question on YG ^^

Back To Top