K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jungkook's babyish face


Pann: Women don't like this type of men, right?

(Pann questions his babyish face)

1. [+127, -3] I really like him because his body is very manly. He's like a male version of a bagel girl.

2. [+101, -4] I don't like overly babyish faces but I like his face

3. [+87, -4] Honestly, someone with that face and a good personality is good enough... He's not my type but it's hard to find a man like him in real life. If I find one, I won't question it and make him mine.

4. [+28, -1] I really would like to date him



5. [+23, -1] Yeah Jun Jungkook~



6. [+22, -1] *Bows bows

7. [+21, -1] He's cutely handsome but he has a manly personality ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -1] His body is really good, though? He was also good at ssireum today ㅋㅋ I love his style.

Back To Top