K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

School subject you hate

Pann: What's a school subject you hate?

1. [+168, -3] Math. That motherfucker.

2. [+120, -84] Arts is gross. I don't understand why we're even learning this. It brings down the average and it's a waste of time.

3. [+102, -1] Physical education... I'm terrible at exercising so I've never gotten a 100 on a gym test ㅠㅠ

4. [+30, -0] English...

5. [+28, -1] Math is such a bullshit. Why do they always rip papers, spill drinks, and ask us to find the speed? Why the fuck do I need to know the speed and the time? Fuck math. I've already given up on math. Math phobia.

6. [+20, -0] I'm in grade 12 and math for me ㅋㅋ I feel like I'm really going to cry when I try to solve a really hard math question. I've actually cried when I was doing an essay test ㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -3] Careers. I don't know why we're even learning this.

8. [+11, -2] Chemistry is my favorite ㅋㅋ I really hate morals. I don't know why we're learning this. Do we become kind if we learn morals? This subject makes me fall asleep ㅠㅠ
(tn: 'morals' is a school subject in Korea)

9. [+9, -3] Am I the only one who hates history? It's so hard to memorize... I have to read the flow of the textbook but I end up focusing on every word ㅠㅠ

10. [+6, -1] Fucking English. It's not like I'm gonna live in another country. I only need to speak Korean so why the fuck do I have to learn English

11. [+5, -0] Every fucking subject

Back To Top