K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The dream you remember the most

Pann: Tell us about the dream you remember the most

1. [+391, -12] I was in a bus and the bus suddenly stopped. The driver got out of his seat and pointed at me. He yelled, "the ugliest bitch here needs to get off!!!!!!!!!!!" I ignored him and looked out the window to look chic but then the driver said, "can't you see the reflection of your face in the window?! Just how strong are your eyes, you ugly bitch!!!!!" I cried and broke the window to run off. Fuck. It was 5 years ago but I still remember it clearly. Fuck.

2. [+350, -6] Three guys in yellow tights danced hard and said, "go ahead and pee~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And I collapsed in front of the toilet. I woke up and I was peeing on my bed. I fucking wanted to kill those assholes in tights.

3. [+346, -19] G-Dragon was my school sunbae and I really liked him. Kwanghee suddenly appeared and said, "do you think our Jiyong will like you? Our Jiyong? Omo omo omo omo please~ Jiyong will n.e.v.e.r like someone like you!" and disappeared. Fuck...

4. [+112, -0] Have you ever woke up from a dream and found yourself crying? I was in tears...

5. [+112, -3] Kim Jung Un and Park Geun Hye did a handshake and I was between them. Kim Jung Un called me pretty.

6. [+106, -1] My mother, who passed away, appeared in my dream in pretty clothes and patted my shoulders. I woke up and cried.

7. [+98, -0] Someone was smashing my window with a hammer. I was so scared and I put a TV and closet in front of the window. I was shivering and the smashing sound was getting louder. I woke up and the sound was coming from my dongsaeng's shooting game, fuck.

8. [+83, -3] Fuck. I'm a guy and I had a stupid dream. I was raped by two guys. It was fucking disgusting. It still makes me want to throw up.

9. [+72, -1] As soon as I wake up, I plan to tell people about my dream but I end up forgetting about it ㅠㅠ

10. [+40, -0] I was dating a guy in a dream and we planned to watch a movie in the evening. We went to my house because I needed to grab something. He robbed my house and ran away.

11. [+34, -1] Before a test, I saw a short answer question in a dream. I woke up and the question was so vivid, so I looked up the answer and memorized everything. The question actually appeared on the test! But this kind of luck only comes once~

12. [+19, -2] I went to McDonalds and SNSD was eating hamburgers. I went to them without thinking and said, "wow, I'm a fan." Suddenly, they got up, stood in a line in front of me, and started slapping me and ran away ㅋㅋ Yoona was the first one to slap me with a very excited face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all slapped my left cheek. EXO Kai appeared at the end and he was about to slap my left cheek, but he said "fake", slapped my right cheek, and ran off real quick.

13. [+15, -0] I saw a huge chunk of meat on a dining table and I ate it recklessly. At some point, I looked at it carefully and I was actually eating an infant.

14. [+13, -0] I'm a girl but in my dream, I had a penis and a doctor told me that I was a guy from now. I was curious so I went to a bathroom and masturbated. I also wanted to masturbate with my anus. I think I'm fucking crazy.

15. [+12, -0] I was riding a slide with a several adults that were fully naked

Back To Top