K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Concert you want to attend



Pann: Concert you want to attend

1. [+152, -20] EXO, SHINee, and Bigbang for me

2. [+129, -28] The summer concert of Woollim... They do it every 2 years. I fail to get a ticket every 2 years



3. [+122, -30] I want to go to EXO concert ㅠㅠ My failing life...

4. [+48, -12] As a fan, I really want to go to EXO concert. But without my fan mind, I want to go to a YG concert, Bigbang concert, or Winner concert. Any YG concert

5. [+40, -6] Infinite concert, especially the summer concert... <3

6. [+38, -3] Nell. Korea's legendary band

7. [+32, -1] Park Hyo Shin concert or Junsu's musical ballad concert

8. [+21, -1] I heard that Bigbang concerts are really fun. YG is good with stage presence so they say the audience can enjoy the concert together. I also want to go to PSY concert!!! I want lots of fun ㅋㅋ



Back To Top