K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Certain idols did not get cast from 'Real Men 2' because they refused to shave their head



Instiz: 'Real Men 2' Idols weren't allow to join the show because they refused to shave their head... The staff's 'risky decision'



On Real Men 2, the casts had to shave their head to join the show.

Kangin: "Shaving head is no big deal"
Im Won Hee: "I was originally planning to shave my head anyways"
Blurred idols: "We're idols, and we live by the popularity... I don't want to shave my head"

The idols, therefore, were rejected from the show


=


- Why do the pretend like this is real army ㅋㅋ The show is very far from the reality of the military

- What they're saying is not too wrong... Image is important for idols

- They're blurred but I can clearly tell who they are ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Someone is very tanned in the second picture, I see who he is
-- VIXX ㅋㅋ



Back To Top