K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.36] Discusses "adultolescence" + guest Yoon Do Hyun




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sung Si Kyung expresses his adultolescence, "I'm sensitive with weathers. Drinking soju is the fun for me"

Source: TV Report via Naver

Abnormal Summit ran a voting event for the handsomest member.

#1) Daniel
#2) Zhang Yuan
#3) Takuya
Last) Jun Hyun Moo

1. [+1605, -36] Seems like Si Kyung hyung is having a hard time

2. [+1291, -71] Their skits as married couples were so funny. A wife like Jun Hyun Moo would be really annoying. Yoon Do Hyun barely got any screen time ㅋㅋ Abnormal Summit is such a hard show to get screen time

3. [+1195, -40] Some people don't like Sujan on the show because he's not funny, but I don't agree. According to Sujan, Nepal is a struggling country. We also need a perspective from a hard country like this...

4. [+1026, -92] The soju's are lucky, they get to meet his honey throat

5. [+656, -31] I'm really curious of the results for the handsomest guy

6. [+336, -4] Tyler looked so depressed for some reason. He looked honest when he was doing his skit ㅠㅠ I hope Tyler was only acting...

7. [+342, -14] I'm a guy and I find Gerniel very handsome. When he speaks, he's serious with kind eyes. I see why everybody likes him

8. [+297, -12] I expected Takuya, Robin, Zhang Yuan, and Julian to be the top ones. I didn't expect Daniel to be #1. I think people voted on their overall auras, not only the visuals

-




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler introduces America's marijuana vending machines... 'what's the purpose?'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+975, -56] I thought he smoked weed or something

2. [+917, -41] Marijuana vending machines... There must be some celebrities that are interested

3. [+1033, -228] G-Dragon is on his way to America to buy those vending machines

4. [+528, -15] Because it's USA

5. [+526, -16] Marijuana for medical purpose... They're very different from us

-




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo requests for Ban Ki Moon's guesting on one-year special 'the topic will be the world's peace'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+66, -2] I swear Ban Ki Moon will never go on this show

2. [+45, -3] If Ban Ki Moon Secretary General guests on the show, I'll get rid of IS with my own hands

3. [+19, -0] If he really guests on the show, I'll be very meaningful. But he's too busy for it. Also, some bad people might use it for political purposes



Back To Top