K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Minho gets praises for his intelligence



Pann: An idol's knowledge in history



Q) "Before East Timor was merged with Indonesia, which country governed East Timor?"

Minho) "Portugal" 



Q) "What's the reason why Queen Seondeok made Cheomseongdae?"

Minho) "For farming"

Q) "What does Yoon Bong Gil remind you?"

Minho) "Lunch box bomb"

Q) "There's another bomb besides lunch box"

Minho) "Water bottle"

Gil) "Minho is too good"

Yoo Jaesuk) "Apparently, it wasn't a lunch box but a water bottle"

Minho) "I also found out about it recently"



"Hello, I'm SHINee Minho. On the 1st, I came back to the country after completing China Shanghai concert. Even though I had overseas concert, I thought I must vote for 6.4 election.... (he continues talking about the importance of voting)"


===


1. [+204, -8] That's cool of Minho

2. [+196, -11] SHINee has no controversies and they're well-mannered. Hwaiting

3. [+187, -8] Oh it's Minho. I'm viewing him in a different way. He's cool

4. [+73, -1] Minho's smart ㅋㅋ He did all broadcast promotions and still got into Konkuk Uni with his scores ㅋㅋ If you study for university entrance exams, you'd know that it's not easy to get into Konkuk Uni with your scores. A majority of students study for their entire lives but still get into worse universities ㅋㅋ Minho's hyung even got into Seoul University ㅋㅋ

5. [+70, -1] I'm glad that not every idol is an airhead

6. [+64, -0] Before Minho wrote the university entrance exams, he filmed Dream Team? He did a schedule that he had to use his body. On the next day, he wrote the exams but still got into Konkuk University... I like him because he seems educated and smart ㅠㅠ



Back To Top