K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.15] Discusses cartoons + 'working-moms'



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' G11 members' Korean names made by the viewers revealed 'so witty'





=====


1. [+336, -6] Kwak Mak Hee ㅋㅋㅋ After watching the broadcast, I think all Abnormal Summit members will be good husbands

2. [+279, -2] Kwak Mak Hee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+256, -3] Abnormal Summit is the funniest show these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -0] I didn't know Enes was a father of a child until I watched today's episode ㅋㅋ

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan's cartoon taste is completely different from Takuya's, "I hate One Piece"




=====


1. [+1193, -11] Zhang Yuan's clear likes and dislikes ㅋㅋ

2. [+1069, -7] So Naruto fans and One Piece fans also fight in China ㅋㅋ

3. [+808, -7] Of course, Zhang Yuan is strictㅋㅋ

4. [+778, -16] Zhang Yuan said "Ddoraimon" ㅋㅋㅋ
(TN: "ddorai" means an idiot in Korean)

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Park Ji Yoon, "I want to have a third child but my husband Choi Dong Seok doesn't want to"


기사 이미지


=====


1. [+180, -5] Today's episode was so funny ㅋㅋㅋ Also Zhang Yuan's "lee kkak ji"(?) ㅋㅋ But I was so sad when Zhang Yuan was holding back his tears as he was talking about his mom ㅠㅠ

2. [+171, -5] I laughed so hard in the beginning of the episode but cried at the end... ㅠㅠ Park Ji Yoon was so good at discussions because she was an announcer. It was sad when Zhang Yuan said only 15 years were left... I'll be good to my mom...ㅠㅠ

3. [+151, -6] Zhang Yuan was so funny today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee kka jit! Lee kkak jit! He tried hard to pronounce correctly ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+22, -0] Zhang Yuan ㅋㅋ He pulled off the wolf character so well and it was sad at the end ㅠㅠ I also saw a new side of Ausniel when he treated a baby ㅋㅋㅋ So fun

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, "Zhang Yi-Mou director who has two sons and a daughter had to pay a fine of 1.3 billion won because of China's population policy"


기사 이미지


=====


1. [+115, -2] I expected like $5,000 when he said there's a fine but 1.3 billion won.... 1.3 billion won.....

2. [+84, -3] Everything goes up to a billion when it comes to China ㅋㅋ

3. [+68, -1] So this is why there are a lot of people who can't register their second and third children... ㅠㅠ


Back To Top