K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

IU messages a survivor of Sewol disaster



Instiz: A celebrity who messaged to a fan of Sewol ferry survivor




Before Sewol disaster happened, a fan posted on IU's fansite:

"I'm on a ship from school right now!! I'm so excited ㅋㅋㅋ Have you guys been on a ship? I'm sailing on a ship but I'm thinking of Jieun jjang ㅠㅠ I can't help but think of her!! I have to sleep so U night!"




After finding out the ship was the Sewol ferry, the fans started to comment. Hundreds of comments were posted.




After two days, the fan posted: 

"Fortunately, I was rescued from the ship. Thank you for the concerns. I'm only lightly injured. There are still alive students in the ship, please pray for them. Once again, I'm okay and thank you so much for the worries!"




An account afterwards:

"My friend's dongsaeng posted on IU's fansite that she was gonna be on Sewol ferry. After she was rescued and got home, she checked the post and saw so many comments worrying about her. She posted a thanks post and found that she got a message from IU. IU thanked her for surviving. She was touched and cried.


=====


- IU's love for fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- She has a beautiful heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Sewol stories always makes me said ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Also the Block B fan's story ㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm glad she survived ㅠㅠㅠ



Back To Top